Better login security

With all the recent data security breaches in Canada (PC Plus and Cineplex most recently), are there any plans to implement two-factor authentication for logging into Hosterbox/cPanel? I already implement two-factor in my WordPress site via a plugin, it would be awesome to have this added on security for peace of mind.

Comments

• Hey,
    Thank you for the suggestion, I moved your topic to the suggestions category but just to touch on this. We are currently working on 2FA implementation for our client area and this is a feature that is being tested right now before we update it to our production server.

I will update this thread once we have released the 2FA feature for our client area but we definitely appreciate the concern and if you have any other suggestions feel free to post them in this section.

• Thank you for quick reply! I've been a long time hosterbox customer and I'm really happy with the service. Can't wait for two factor to be implemented! Keep up the good work!
  • Any update on this features? I've been a long time HosterBox customer (I think it's been like 4 years now) and this would make it on par with other hosting providers.