Wordpress install

How can I install wordpress on my account? Do I have to manually install it or can I install it directly from cPanel?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• We do have a automatic script installer in cPanel called Softaculous. It will allow you to auto-install Wordpress, manage it and upgrade it.

• @Hosterbox said:
    We do have a automatic script installer in cPanel called Softaculous. It will allow you to auto-install Wordpress, manage it and upgrade it.

It does not work. I tried it and it says I need to upgrade the account. Had to build my own website locally and just upload the files directly.

• @Messerschmitt said:

@Hosterbox said:
    We do have a automatic script installer in cPanel called Softaculous. It will allow you to auto-install Wordpress, manage it and upgrade it.

It does not work. I tried it and it says I need to upgrade the account. Had to build my own website locally and just upload the files directly.

@Messerschmitt said:

@Hosterbox said:

Sadly, our free trial plan does not include the premium version of Softaculous.

You can however manually install Wordpress using these instructions:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress

• Not trying to hijack the thread but I don't know how to post a new discussion. I'm getting a fail on mysqli support when I'm trying to setup via /installer.php off the url. I have a package that contains a zip file and installer which I added so to get it setup, I have to run the installer. I'm not computer literate or savvy at all. Any help would be great. Thanks.